• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Small warning about high speed internet fees...

SorthNarolina

Damn I've barely lost DirecTV. It has to be one hell of a storm for me to lose service

Me either. My dish must have a tractor beam on that satellite...

I called them again today because I was curious as to how long my parents were paying 10 dollars extra and they gummed up again. However, they give us another 70 dollars. Then she offered me direct tv lol.

I didn't press or say anything so they've probably been overpaying for a long time. The 70 bucks was probably distraction to keep me from finding out we've been over paying for 3-4 years which would add up to hundreds of dollars.

100 bucks in credits towards the phone/internet bill is a pretty big "I'm sorry". So I guess they really do value our service?

Except for everytime there is a thunderstorm. TWC went out 3-4 times in the 5 years I had it. Direct TV goes out for every thunderstorm.

I've never had satellite but I can't count the number of times channels have been "unavailable" when I'm trying to watch something. Hockey season opens up. VERSUSHD is currently unavailable. Not to mention they have like 0 HD channels anyways. Plus my sound cuts out constantly and sometimes it starts getting out of synch and I have to flip the channels back and forth to fix it.

Plus, my internet goes out at least once a week.

Basically, TWC has been awful in my experience.

Except for everytime there is a thunderstorm. TWC went out 3-4 times in the 5 years I had it. Direct TV goes out for every thunderstorm.

Go Dish Network. Free HD for life, handles the Pacific Northwest Rain. Hasn't gone out on me yet; only problem was a fried HD-DVR.

Is Uverse near uptown and if so give me particulars.

Go the uverse page and type your address in. It will tell you if its available for your address or not.

Archived