• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Job for the weekend..starting ASAP

sunbunny

i would be serious if there were at least some guarantee. not to smart for me to drive out there for the weekend though with the way you're talkin'.

Yeah, it would be perfect for someone local looking to make a little extra. The guy helping her made $50/day to help her set up and break down. Plus meals and drinks.

Worse comes to worse, I may just try to sneak Ty in. Sometimes he can pass for 18.

No, we're working more on our website this year. The only rally's we're even attending are the Smokeout and Easyriders. We went to MB bike week, and we're going back for the fall.

We did the hog rally year before last? It was in Salisbury I think at the dealership there. Anyway, great rally.

You should get with John Greene with Easyriders. He's always looking for bands. This year at Wilson, they have Toyz, some band I've never heard of, Candlebox, and one other.

Ya know, it doesn't have to be a guy to help her. It's basically hanging clothes up and arranging her spot to look like a boutique. Jen makes a killing in tips. Hell, I've made good money in tips and I dress like a soccer mom and have never flashed.

That's it! Tilley HD. We did the state rally there one year. Not last year, but the year before I think.

The contact for the smokeout is Edge. I don't know how they find their bands, though. Chris is in pretty good with him.

If you're willing to travel to Wilson, Southern Iron has parties all the time. The Dog House here also has bike nights with bands.

Do you ever play at Easy Eddies?

Yep, played there last year, our lead man (who is married) is worried about playing there again. Some waitress fell in love with him and he was having self control issues.

We travel anywhere that pays. We did a weekend engagement at a club in Surside Beach last summer

Guest CatofWar

I was gonna go to the rock and see Rebel Son play, but had some stuff that needed to be done in Charlie South. Plan on seeing next month.

Archived