• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody hear when Adam Sandler's next movie is out?

pstall

??

You use your Droid camera to look at...say... an extremely hot stripper....You use Knocker and "knock" on my phone, I open the app and I see what you are seeing. Kind of like a mobile web cam I guess.

Just another app that shows the awesomeness of the Droid and how it completely out classes the iPhone. Even before the Android 2.2 update which we all will be getting soon. For free. :cool:

You use your Droid camera to look at...say... an extremely hot stripper....You use Knocker and "knock" on my phone, I open the app and I see what you are seeing. Kind of like a mobile web cam I guess.

Just another app that shows the awesomeness of the Droid and how it completely out classes the iPhone. Even before the Android 2.2 update which we all will be getting soon. For free. :cool:

dude thats awesome.

Is it called PortKnocker?

ie. transformers 2

That movie rocked. R. O. C. K. E. D.

Archived