• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fugging heatwave

Dpantherman

usually around 85 this time of year. Man, I'd love that right now! Woke up this AM to no power. Transformer blew up on S. Tryon St. Hope they get it fixed by the time I get home.

Yeah, last June I remember how cool it was all month... this June, the air was out at our office for almost a week and the air at my house has been out for most of last week... we just got it all fixed/replaced last week. It is miserable without air upstairs in 95 degrees with 75% humidity. No amount of fans can compensate...

You'll have to wait til late September for a day that reaches only 80! It doesn't have to be that cold outside to see your breath in the Winter or Fall,especially if it's raining,i guess you're one of those people that like to whine and bitch that time of year!;)

fine, since were getting all technical--30s is when i bitch

Stay inside or head to the mountains!

Yep i stay inside after i go to the gym and do everything i need to do early, like im getting ready to do now.

how long have you lived in NC? from may to september its hot unless you are in the mountains. on average august is the hottest month so you need to get used to it now.

again hot, but 97 degrees? and the answer i was born here...

i was born here too. for the most part i'm used to it. it does get worse each year though.

yea im not trying to stir up any arguments just to let u know. it was a legitimate question. my memory already sucks to be young. im just like damn summer just started

I have some plants I planted in the spring that are really struggling and a few have even died. So yeah it's pissing me off because my irrigation system is running and I'm watering them with the hose and they are still on the verge of dying.

Archived