• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fucking a fat girl = STDs

dimbee

Something The Saltman said made me think of this and realize how few people understand this. Fat girls are like malnourished, starving children- they'll stick whatever they can into their hole. As such, their choice for teh ding dong is greatly reduced due to their hideousness. Correlated to that, the selection of choices is much more likely to be tainted and/or dirty.

Let me break it down for you.

Fat girls = will fug anything.

Will fug anything = STDs

Thus:

Fat girls = STDs

And there you have it. So, gents, the next time you're bedding a wildebeast, make sure you slap a jimmy on your willie and your chances of getting a recurring itch or burn will be greatly reduced.

Something The Saltman said made me think of this and realize how few people understand this. Fat girls are like malnourished, starving children- they'll stick whatever they can into their hole. As such, their choice for teh ding dong is greatly reduced due to their hideousness. Correlated to that, the selection of choices is much more likely to be tainted and/or dirty.

Let me break it down for you.

Fat girls = will fug anything.

Will fug anything = STDs

Thus:

Fat girls = STDs

And there you have it. So, gents, the next time you're bedding a wildebeast, make sure you slap a jimmy on your willie and your chances of getting a recurring itch or burn will be greatly reduced.

So....

Which STD did she give you?

Archived