• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another Facebook Meltdown..only this one is real.

TheSaint

Sounds like it...fug HER...

oh and typically, one of her friends comes on in her defense saying he is crazy. Been there, done that. fug her too

Yeah the "your daughter can see this" line is fantastic.

I'm sure daddy is mad enough that he doesn't care if daughter knows mommy is a slut.

Not bad.

A girl I knew from high school and college had a pretty fantastic meltdown via facebook back in college about some dude who banged her (while she had a boyfriend) and then ignored her at the bar. She thought it would be smart to tell the world he had a small dick and that he was bad in bed. And her status was linked to her boyfriend, so anytime there was a response, he was notified. Then she tried to deny that it ever happened. Now that I think of, she might have been the dumbest human being on Earth.

Not bad.

A girl I knew from high school and college had a pretty fantastic meltdown via facebook back in college about some dude who banged her (while she had a boyfriend) and then ignored her at the bar. She thought it would be smart to tell the world he had a small dick and that he was bad in bed. And her status was linked to her boyfriend, so anytime there was a response, he was notified. Then she tried to deny that it ever happened. Now that I think of, she might have been the dumbest human being on Earth.

Not only that, everyone found out you have a small dick. Bitch.

Archived