• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Supercar Sensation in Charlotte?

mr beauxjangles

Has anyone done this?

http://www.supercarsensation.com/driving_packages/

A friend of my father's did ths about a year back and said it was great. My dad kept talking about it so I bought him the four-hour driving tour for Christmas. You get to bring one passenger (me) that is also allowed to drive. I'm heading up there from Atlanta this weekend to the pops and drive some fast cars. I'm curious if anyone here has done this and if so, if they have any feedback from their experience. Apparently this weekend is the alst time they'll be doing the countryside/public road tours (due to cost of insurance) and will be going back to track-only experiences after that.

It says it's a 140 mile tour over four hours and refers to "countryside" so I guess they take you outside the city. I can't imagine spending much more than a few miles on the interstate though. Yeah, I'd like to take the cars up to 80+mph on the interstate, but I would want to spend at least 90% of the time on roads that you actually enjoy driving.

Maybe Jbro has insights...

EDIT: NEVERMIND! I'm slow.

Archived