• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former WWE wrestler Dave Batista signs with Strikeforce

Dpantherman

to change the subject tho,...ive never really gotten into mma before, they still do ppvs or are they now on spike? i might start getting into watching this.

all the big fights are on ppv.

i just stream them all online. they're much less efficient about getting them taken down the the NFL is.

bobby-lashley.jpg

40? hes no h walker. what a joke

i am the ultimate fedor fan and was lucky enough to talk to gary 'big daddy' goodridge about thee king. he shared a similar opinion and wished fedor wouldn't have signed with SF, in order to fight better comp. he didnt view him as a god, such as myself.

echo about ufc being super jews about rights and rules in fighting under thee ufc brand. fedor wanted to do his thing(sambo, japan, different sponsors, etc). in which ufc didnt have the rights or control of his balls. ufc are ultra dciks, unless you are one of the chosen ones.

big daddy also said k-1 had trouble paying their bills and his return to kickboxing was no longer trustworthy due to lying about money(other too). but hes back in armwrestling.

See what happens when Fedor fights someone ranked in the top 20?

You'd think promotions would stop trying publicity stunts after the disaster that was Kimbo, but I guess Strikeforce has to get it's name out there somehow given that UFC has basically become a synonym for MMA.

I thought they wanted to be the anti-pro wrestling, yet some of these stunts stink of Vince McMahon.

Maybe Batista is alright though, who knows? I heard Undertaker was a good fighter, but he has poo knees so he'd never try to go pro.

You'd think promotions would stop trying publicity stunts after the disaster that was Kimbo, but I guess Strikeforce has to get it's name out there somehow given that UFC has basically become a synonym for MMA.

I thought they wanted to be the anti-pro wrestling, yet some of these stunts stink of Vince McMahon.

Maybe Batista is alright though, who knows? I heard Undertaker was a good fighter, but he has poo knees so he'd never try to go pro.

Read the thread... Batista never signed, Dpanther just likes posting stuff to see his name I think.

Archived