• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former WWE wrestler Dave Batista signs with Strikeforce

Dpantherman

i agree fedor bitched out going to SF....i wish i could see him face brock, carwin, dos santos, mir, nog againbut it wont happen. fedor is a joke

wow, i didn't think anyone else actually thought this besides me.

fedor knew exactly what he was getting in SF: the chance to build his 'legacy' against cans. and that is the reason he refuses to deal with UFC. he was almost beaten by Rogers... he wouldn't make it out of the first round with Carwin, Lesnar, JDS, and even Cain.

Fedor signed with Strikeforce because he has a ownership deal with M1-Global who co promotes the cards he is on. M-1 is a russian based company and Fedor is very loyal to his homeland. I do however think that if doesnt get to the UFC his legacy will be tarnished. The only big fight left for him in Strikeforce is against Alistar Overeem. I'd love to see Fedor in the UFC but the reason he isnt there is not due to him being afraid of anyone on their roster. I'm surprised Overeem isnt in the UFC yet.

Fedor signed with Strikeforce because he has a ownership deal with M1-Global who co promotes the cards he is on. M-1 is a russian based company and Fedor is very loyal to his homeland. I do however think that if doesnt get to the UFC his legacy will be tarnished. The only big fight left for him in Strikeforce is against Alistar Overeem. I'd love to see Fedor in the UFC but the reason he isnt there is not due to him being afraid of anyone on their roster. I'm surprised Overeem isnt in the UFC yet.

Only reason he is not is because of steroids. He will be soon enough now that he is passing tests.

lol I thought this was funny

In a new interview with MMAFighting.com to promote his UFC 116 fight with Shane Carwin, Brock Lesnar was asked about Batista’s claims to TMZ that he would be fighting for Strikeforce. Lesnar responded:

“Get in line, everybody and their dog wants to get into fighting,” he said. “Next question. We’re talking about a heavyweight championship fight, not some wannabe.”

bobby-lashley.jpg

40? hes no h walker. what a joke

i am the ultimate fedor fan and was lucky enough to talk to gary 'big daddy' goodridge about thee king. he shared a similar opinion and wished fedor wouldn't have signed with SF, in order to fight better comp. he didnt view him as a god, such as myself.

echo about ufc being super jews about rights and rules in fighting under thee ufc brand. fedor wanted to do his thing(sambo, japan, different sponsors, etc). in which ufc didnt have the rights or control of his balls. ufc are ultra dciks, unless you are one of the chosen ones.

big daddy also said k-1 had trouble paying their bills and his return to kickboxing was no longer trustworthy due to lying about money(other too). but hes back in armwrestling.

He probably signed with Strikeforce because UFC test for steroids.

Also why didn't any one tell him that getting a tattoo around his belly button is really GAY!

because he ran with the same group of people who didn't tell Lesnar that getting a cock tattooed down your chest is gay.

bobby-lashley.jpg

i am the ultimate fedor fan and was lucky enough to talk to gary 'big daddy' goodridge about thee king. he shared a similar opinion and wished fedor wouldn't have signed with SF, in order to fight better comp. he didnt view him as a god, such as myself.

echo about ufc being super jews about rights and rules in fighting under thee ufc brand. fedor wanted to do his thing(sambo, japan, different sponsors, etc). in which ufc didnt have the rights or control of his balls. ufc are ultra dciks, unless you are one of the chosen ones.

big daddy also said k-1 had trouble paying their bills and his return to kickboxing was no longer trustworthy due to lying about money(other too). but hes back in armwrestling.

fug that! if you think its all ufc's fault you are brainless. M-1 wanted to co-promote with ufc. as a business ufc says "fug that" why would m-1 get to co-promote a ufc card with the fighters ufc signed, the venues ufc paid for, the licenses to fight commissions and state commissions, the money paid for lighting, medics on hand, security, and their profit? ticket sales and ppv sales....have you seen strike force since m-1 signed on? its "m-1 and strike force present"

ufc would be stupid to let that happen. and they never will. and rightfully so. ufc doesnt get all the blame here. if fedor wants to solidify his legacy, he'll bend and fight for the ufc.

if i was the best football player in the CFL.....i ran a 4.3 forty....i have won multiple chmpionships.....and was 6'2 230 solid muscle....i was represented by some bullpoo agency like "def jam sports" and nfl teams wanted to sign me.....and i said....."sure but the nfl has to co-promote with def jam sports" think that would fly? hahahaha

"welcome to def jam and nfl monday night football"

bobby-lashley.jpg

Fedor would not be a "chosen one?" lol. UFC had no problem with him doing Sambo only co promoting which has been stated. Talking to Gary Goodridge is like talking to a average Joe at the bar. Seriously when was his last win (to lazy to look it up) but I wanna say he has had at least 10 losses in a row.

Archived