• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Batman movie

Matt Foley

Robin Williams told Empire magazine (via MusicRooms.net) that he would be interested in playing a role in Christopher Nolan's next Batman film, scheduled for a July 20, 2012 release.

Williams, who starred in Nolan's 2002 release Insomnia, said: "I would do Batman in a second, playing anyone, I'd play The Riddler in the next one, although it would be hard to top Heath as the villain and I'm a little hairy for tights... The Batman films have screwed me twice before: years ago they offered my The Joker and then gave it to Jack Nicholson, then they offered me The Riddler and gave it to Jim Carrey. I'd be like, 'OK, is this a real offer? If it is, then the answer's yes. Don't pump me again motherf**kers.'"

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/102994-williams-interested-in-riddler-donner-wants-wonder-woman-

Also, I'd kinda like to see them do a villain that hasn't been done yet. I wouldn't mind focusing on Ra's al Ghul.

He's done pretty well so far with a guy who dresses up as a bat. If they wanted to incorporate Catwoman, I think they could do it well.

I hope not. Batman works better solo. If you bring in Catwoman, you may as well bring in Robin too.:ack2:

Archived