• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Zod

Zod

i grew up on freshwater, and think i would probably stay on it. lots of skiing, kneeboarding and wakeboarding. i'd really be looking for something with a ski pole or tower. lake waccamaw is only a little further from me than wrightsville, and the crowd at the launch ramp would be much more manageable.

My bad.

I thought that you lived in Wilmington.

i grew up on freshwater, and think i would probably stay on it. lots of skiing, kneeboarding and wakeboarding. i'd really be looking for something with a ski pole or tower. lake waccamaw is only a little further from me than wrightsville, and the crowd at the launch ramp would be much more manageable.

I hear Wrightsville is out of control anymore. I grew up there and we used to put in by the draw bridge then ended up dry docking at Bradley Creek. The parking was so limited and all the damn yankees moved in and ruined the joint.

I just blew two pistons in my jet ski, so I am watercraftless this summer. I live down on Lake Wylie now in SC and must say fresh water is so much better than salt water. The maintenance and clean up are nothing.

Anybody selling a pontoon on here? That's my next purchase. I have graduated to the lazy fat ass stage of life and I want a boat to chill on. I never plan on going faster than 10 knots again.

I hear Wrightsville is out of control anymore. I grew up there and we used to put in by the draw bridge then ended up dry docking at Bradley Creek. The parking was so limited and all the damn yankees moved in and ruined the joint.

I just blew two pistons in my jet ski, so I am watercraftless this summer. I live down on Lake Wylie now in SC and must say fresh water is so much better than salt water. The maintenance and clean up are nothing.

Anybody selling a pontoon on here? That's my next purchase. I have graduated to the lazy fat ass stage of life and I want a boat to chill on. I never plan on going faster than 10 knots again.

Whoa.....on fresh being better than salt.

I guess it's opinion, but that is crazy talk.

Archived