• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

if theres one song that doesnt prove that metal is complete shite, id love to hear it

Grammer

lol tool is ok and is good for an occasional listen. they get pretty played out fast and if fat kids with chained pants and black hair didnt sport tool shirts I think I might like them more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Yeah, well, the Canes aren't much better in that regard.
    • There has been so many but in order IMO 1- The trade up AND selecting Bryce. I put both here because basically if we chose either not to trade up we end up with Caleb Williams, Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels. If we still trade up but we take CJ Stroud that would have been worth it. Either way if either of those two factors go differently we are an entire differently organization.  2- Not taking Justin Fields when we had the chance. Not only did we trade for Darnold before the draft. We could have just sat where we were taken Fields. Let him develop under Teddy for a year and see what we had. We save the picks from the Darnold deal but more importantly....THERE would have been no need to trade up for Bryce OR trade away CMC as we still would have been giving Fields his fair shot. Further if Fields had sucked here last year we would have ended up with Caleb Williams, Jayden Daniels or Drake Maye As you can see Tepper has a cost us Williams, Daniels or Maye TWICE by his level of impatience. Now the most precious point about number two is, there is a very real chance we sign Justin Fields this offseason  3- not just keeping Cam Newton for the last year of his contract. This is truly when our downward spiral / constant moving towards a new QB started. If we keep Cam that year we likely suck very badly as it is Rhule's first year and Cam would be hurt and we likely end up with Trevor Lawrence 
    • I got my other account removed because I disliked the pick on draft day lol