• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL’s best cornerback duo

scpanther22

Every year in my draft magazine, I get the opinions of 12 people in the NFL — director of player personnel chiefs, scouts and NFL coaches — to rate the top 105 players currently in the NFL.

For some this may come as a surprise, but the team with the top starting cornerbacks in the NFL was the Cincinnati Bengals. The duo of Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph got four of the 12 first-place votes and beat out the New York Jets’ Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie. Revis and Cromartie received three votes.

http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20100620/OPINION01/100619091?p=1&tc=pg

I''m not really surprised Bengals won. Cromartie has been kinda a eh corner back recently. I think he's gonna end up being replaced by Kyle Wilson later in the year, or next year.

That would be the best CB duo.

Cro was never as good as advertised. His huge season, almost all of his pics came from being out of position, and the ball was tipped to where he was but shouldn't have been. Once offenses figured him out, his production fell off the face of the earth. I live in SD and unfortunately, even all the fairweather charger fans know this to be true.

I really would not expect us to get many votes. The fact that we play cover 2 rarely our CBs cover one on one. The only place I think we do that is in the red zone. Besides Im still waiting for someone to take Ken Lucas's spot. Gambles best years were with him and without looking at the stats I dont think he has came close to repeating them.

Archived