• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Super Power would you like to have?

charlotte49er

I could have posted this in Nerdvana, but I thought I'd get a better response here.

As a kid I wanted X-Ray vision. Even saved up my money for those X-Ray glasses you saw advertised in the back of comic books (didn't work).

Now I'm thinking it would be cool to be able to turn invisible! Imagine being able to get into back stage at concerts (Clapton!) or see any sporting events (World Series/Super Bowl/NCAA Championship) for free? (You might have to stand.)

Or, sneak into a pretty woman's (or if you are a woman, a hot guys) home and they not know it.

I've thought about this a lot, and I'd definitely go with invisibility -- especially if you could "turn it on" at will. You could have anything in this world that you wanted.

Need money? Walk into a bank.

Want to go on vacation? Walk right onto the airplane.

Want all of the assholes in this world to just leave you alone? You got it.

Flying would be my second choice, but the thing with that is someone is eventually going to see you, capture you, and torture or kill you until they figure out what makes you special.

Now I'm thinking it would be cool to be able to turn invisible! Imagine being able to get into back stage at concerts (Clapton!) or see any sporting events (World Series/Super Bowl/NCAA Championship) for free? (You might have to stand.)

Or, sneak into a pretty woman's (or if you are a woman, a hot guys) home and they not know it.

i would do the same things, but i would choose shapeshifting over being invisible.

that way you can just transform to twilight guy or whoever and bang anyone instead of creepy invisible rape.

or into bill gates and make a withdrawl.

i would do the same things, but i would choose shapeshifting over being invisible.

that way you can just transform to twilight guy or whoever and bang anyone instead of creepy invisible rape.

or into bill gates and make a withdrawl.

I never thought of that! I guess morphing would be better.

"I'm Bill Gates, can I have a Billion, for my walking around money?"

PS: I wasn't thinking of invisible rape.

Archived