• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Love for Chad Johnson!

Cat Fanboy

This message is for the 85 H8rs! Hear me out before ya blast this kid.

I used to see him as a typical me-first WR instead of a team guy. His antics during celebrations was something I enjoyed but hated to see his team penalized for them.

I have see him race horses and steve smith during a pre pro bowl activities.

I have seen his career in Cinci crash hard. Watched Housh get TD's only because Chad had double coverage.

My feelings for him started to change last year. He really wanted out of Cinci. A wish not granted.

Same thing this year. Have you seen his interviews? The man looks lilke he is just about to cry. A caged bird.

I see him as a very passionate, very skilled WR who for whatever reason the coach is trying to ruin him.

No, I wouldn't have wanted to see him as a Panther 2 years ago. Hellz no. Now? If the chemistry worked I think he would thrive opposite Steve. Opponents wouldn't know wtf to do. If he can just keep his gold grill mouth shut I think he would be an excellent compliment.

Yes, I would like to have him opposite Steve now. Not so much a few years back. I do feel bad for him too, hes a really good player stuck on a team that doesn't play very well that holds him back from becoming the player he thought he would become. I think these past few years of being on a bad team would actually help him get along with new teammates, coming from such a humbling experience is sure to help him shut up and play ball cooperatively.

Why is everyone worried about chemistry? Didn't Steve Smith and Chad Johnson play on the same team in college.... They even said there was another guy on their team that was better than both of them.. I wonder what happened to him

I did not know this....

God damnit Hurney, call the Bengals and see whats up.

Are you guys serious? Please! The last thing we need is a player whose very presence equals controversy. This guy has a worse attitude than worse than TO ever pretended to have. Great skills, yes, but no thanks. He's a legend in his own mind...only in his own mind....PASS!

Lol

No attitude worse than T.O's lol

Archived