• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Youth In Revolt

Jbro

It wasn't what I expected from the Trailer. Needed more of that Me, Myself and Irene split personality. I like Michael Cera though, he plays the same role in every movie but he plays it pretty good. Plus I have to like him since he's gonna be Scott Pilgrim ._.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• And his other pass also went for negative yards. There’s absolutely nothing redeeming about him. He only throws past 10 yards when he gets a running start and is rolling out of the pocket. He is worse than any captain checkdown we could find on the street right now. Dalton at his worst is probably Bryce’s B game. We don’t need to see him again. And playing him lowers his trade value even more every time he takes a snap. I think or hope everyone in this god forsaken organization has decided to stash him on the bench so they can find a taker at the trade deadline. 
    • What helps Bryce Young’s stock rise….is Andy Dalton continuing to suck like he has the last couple weeks.  worse Dalton plays….higher the odds you of the compensation/pick we can get for Bryce.  because then more buy into the narrative that it’s just Carolina as problem #1.  See basically every QB.