• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know this is the Panthers forum but the foul was on Michael Bradley

CarolinaPanthers8789

If people wanna b*tch they are gonna b*tch. For those that care, I put this thread in here because I thought it would gather more attention for the game, you know since OUR OWN COUNTRY is playing in the biggest sporting event in the world. Sorry to piss some of you off for not taking your feelings into consideration before I made this thread.

If people wanna b*tch they are gonna b*tch. For those that care, I put this thread in here because I thought it would gather more attention for the game, you know since OUR OWN COUNTRY is playing in the biggest sporting event in the world. Sorry to piss some of you off for not taking your feelings into consideration before I made this thread.

Gee, are you going to start a Lacrosse thread next? How about a thread on that sport in Afganistan where they throw arround a goat skin while riding horses? In case you didn't notice, this section of the board is a "General discussion forum on Carolina Panthers." Take this crap to the Lounge, gather what support you can, and then maybe, just maybe, a mod or admin will set you up a Futbol forum.

Gee, are you going to start a Lacrosse thread next? How about a thread on that sport in Afganistan where they throw arround a goat skin while riding horses? In case you didn't notice, this section of the board is a "General discussion forum on Carolina Panthers." Take this crap to the Lounge, gather what support you can, and then maybe, just maybe, a mod or admin will set you up a Futbol forum.

Thanks for the idea, I may take you up on that offer. Have a nice day.

People need to chill. Seeing as this forum is littered with "I had a dream The Panthers swept the Bucs" and flaming "what uniforms I'd like to see" threads in the offseason, this really isn't that bad.

Glad we could vent some childish soccer hate though. Moving thread to the Lounge.

I notice that a lot of the folks here with their panties in a twist are also pretty new here. They might not know that, historically, Zod has opened up the main Panthers forum to open discussion about anything in previous offseasons due to relevent news being slow this time of year.

Zod, can we please get a ruling on this? That way folks know and can stop bitching or put threads in the appropriate forum?

It's loose and free in the offseason as there is not much posted. Really it should be NFL related in the Panthers forum even in the offseason, but people routinely break that to get their threads seen.

If it isn't a major issue, we'll just move the threads. No need for anyone to get pissy.

vvv

post-453-133194775293_thumb.jpg

It's loose and free in the offseason as there is not much posted. Really it should be NFL related in the Panthers forum even in the offseason, but people routinely break that to get their threads seen.

If it isn't a major issue, we'll just move the threads. No need for anyone to get pissy.

I obviously agree that posts in the Panthers forum should be NFL related year round. Some people have their bookmarks set to that forum and are simply too lazy to look for a more appropriate place for their post. It really has less to do with wanting their post seen. As Arsen pointed out, those that want to see it will find it. I'll add that those that those that have no interest shouldn't have it stuffed up our nose.

Archived