• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

great xbox 360 deal at target 130 bucks....

SorthNarolina

I bought a 360 today for 130 dollars today at target, I think it lasts until father's day.

It's supposed to be 180 with a 50 dollar giftcard. What's weird is it looks like they subtracted 50 dollars off of the 180 and then gave me the 50 dollar giftcard too.

You also get happy colorful games like viva pinata and banjo kazooie, viva pinata is actually pretty fun.

Walmart has a simmilar deal too. It apppears that they are trying to clear out the inventory. I wasn't even planning on getting one but the price was too good to pass up.

it's the arcade version. It didn't really matter to me since I had my old xbox so I just put the old hardrive in the arcade.

The arcade is really stripped down, it didn't some with any 1 month XBL subscription or anything. The video cable doesn't even have component output. But I already had an HDMI cable so again no big deal.

it's the arcade version. It didn't really matter to me since I had my old xbox so I just put the old hardrive in the arcade.

The arcade is really stripped down, it didn't some with any 1 month XBL subscription or anything. The video cable doesn't even have component output. But I already had an HDMI cable so again no big deal.

You can put an old xbox hard drive in a 360? How does that work, cuz I still have my old Xbox.

Archived