• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Anne Coulter

The Link

Unlike Rush, she would own any one of you, ANY one of you, in a debate.

She was on Bill O'Reilly last night and said some pretty funny stuff. She's got all the liberals up in arms today. It's been quite entertaining. Apparently a lot of liberals watch O'Reilly and Hannity.

That being said, she is a bit extreme in her ways. But so is Olbermann on the left.

She was on Bill O'Reilly last night and said some pretty funny stuff. She's got all the liberals up in arms today. It's been quite entertaining. Apparently a lot of liberals watch O'Reilly and Hannity.

Oh, sure I do. Keeping up with all the issues it too much work. I just tune into Fox News and in 5 minutes I have my whole political dogma laid out for me. I take the prevailing opinion of whatever host is on Fox News, and believe the opposite. It's quite convenient.

Misty's Hardin for Ann caused blood to leave his brain area and subsequently made a boo boo.

If any was a "Hard On", it would be Anne. She's the only one equipped for it!

I would pay money to see Anne debate Dan Akroid! Does anyone remember "Point-Counterpoint" from the old SNL days?

Anne: "President Obama's Presidency has been dismal at best. Just look at the oil spill in the Gulf as a result of off shore drilling."

Dan: "Anne you card carrying hermaphrodite! Your inability to achieve a meaningful orgasm has nothing to do with the oil spill in the Gulf and neither does President Obama!"

Oh, sure I do. Keeping up with all the issues it too much work. I just tune into Fox News and in 5 minutes I have my whole political dogma laid out for me. I take the prevailing opinion of whatever host is on Fox News, and believe the opposite. It's quite convenient.

LOL. Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. Huh.....Libs and their talking points. If it weren't for Fox News and Rush the whole world would be holding hands and singing love songs. You guys are like a broken Janeane Garofalo comedy CD.

Dan: "Anne you card carrying hermaphrodite! Your inability to achieve a meaningful orgasm has nothing to do with the oil spill in the Gulf and neither does President Obama!"

Incorrect. In Obama's words, he and his administration took complete control of and responsibility for the situation in the Gulf, numerous times, remember?

Incorrect. In Obama's words, he and his administration took complete control of and responsibility for the situation in the Gulf, numerous times, remember?

But he or his administration certainly didn't cause it! Yes, they are trying to aid the people affected by it by forcing BP to set up a relief fund. But ultimately, the liability rest with BP!

At least Pres Obama and his cabinet didn't apologize for Tony Hayward's grilling of Congress like Republican Joe Barton did!

The Texas Republican, the House's top recipient of oil industry campaign contributions since 1990, apologized Thursday for apologizing to the chief of the British company that befouled the Gulf of Mexico with a massive oil spill.

His double mea culpa plus a retraction, executed under pressure from fuming GOP leaders, succeeded in shifting attention from the tragedy, BP's many missteps and the stoic British oil chief at the witness table, to his own party's close connection to the oil industry.

"I apologize," Barton said to BP CEO Tony Hayward, who was sitting at a witness table for another of Congress' ritual floggings of wayward corporate heads.

"I do not want to live in a country where any time a citizen or a corporation does something that is legitimately wrong is subject to some sort of political pressure that is — again, in my words, amounts to a shakedown," Barton said. "So I apologize."

Barton you can Kiss Corp. A$$ all you like. Maybe we don't want you here in the US

AT ALL! You freaking Oil Corp shill!

Barton's a chump. No need to quote it, we all read it or heard it.

I will not pass judgment on the $20 billion until we see stories about this Obama appointed tzar actually distributing the money to the poor folks on the Gulf. Right now, we are only seeing a fraction of that $20 billion up front from BP. The rest will be paid out over several years.....lets see how that plays out. Perhaps BP files for bankruptcy and the US taxpayer is left holding the bill?

Also, enough with the (!). You don't need to e-yell.

My favorite Ann Coulter quote..."Every once in a while this country elects a liberal president and it doesn't take them very long to figure out what a huge mistake it was."

So true. So very true. The under 35 crowd on here will dispute that, but the independents would tell you she is absolutely right.

My favorite Ann Coulter quote..."Every once in a while this country elects a liberal president and it doesn't take them very long to figure out what a huge mistake it was."

So true. So very true. The under 35 crowd on here will dispute that, but the independents would tell you she is absolutely right.

From her column last week about Alvin Greene's primary victory in SC -

The key to Greene's victory, you see, is that he got more votes. How do liberals imagine Republicans pulled that off? Mesmerize the Democrats into voting for an idiot? If Republicans could do that, John McCain would be president

From her column last week about Alvin Greene's primary victory in SC -

Like I said, I don't always agree with her. She hates McCain because, like me, he is a fiscal conservative but not a religious one. Throughout his career, he has reached across the aisle to work with democrats more than all of the other presidential candidates in 2008 combined, and that drives the Limbaughs and Coulters of the world crazy.

But he or his administration certainly didn't cause it! Yes, they are trying to aid the people affected by it by forcing BP to set up a relief fund. But ultimately, the liability rest with BP!

At least Pres Obama and his cabinet didn't apologize for Tony Hayward's grilling of Congress like Republican Joe Barton did!

The Texas Republican, the House's top recipient of oil industry campaign contributions since 1990, apologized Thursday for apologizing to the chief of the British company that befouled the Gulf of Mexico with a massive oil spill.

His double mea culpa plus a retraction, executed under pressure from fuming GOP leaders, succeeded in shifting attention from the tragedy, BP's many missteps and the stoic British oil chief at the witness table, to his own party's close connection to the oil industry.

"I apologize," Barton said to BP CEO Tony Hayward, who was sitting at a witness table for another of Congress' ritual floggings of wayward corporate heads.

"I do not want to live in a country where any time a citizen or a corporation does something that is legitimately wrong is subject to some sort of political pressure that is — again, in my words, amounts to a shakedown," Barton said. "So I apologize."

Barton you can Kiss Corp. A$$ all you like. Maybe we don't want you here in the US

AT ALL! You freaking Oil Corp shill!

I posted this in the Tinderbox, But Obama is working for an Oil company too.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-tinderbox/38082-dont-worry-about-bp.html

Archived