• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great Day in the Neighborhood!

charlotte49er

I had a meeting between my lawyer, the lawyer for my old company where I was working when I had my back injury and a Mediator!

Looks like I will get enough cash to be able to move out of this matchbox sized apartment into a Town Home that is Handicapped assessable! NO more creepy crawly bugs and mold! Which means, I will be able to make use of my 65" DLP 3D ready HDTV!

The only way that this day could be any better is if I got laid (by a woman) tonight! :smilielol5:

Party at my place when I get moved! :party:

Are you taking the gay guy with the hot chick friends with you when you move?

I will have a spare bedroom with full bath! I could use a roommate and the guy's place is immaculate! :rolleyes: Added benefit is the hot and cold running super models all day and night! As long as he takes it in the bedroom and I don't have to see 2 guys making out :ack2: it might be worth it!

Especially if that leggy Brunette comes over in what she was almost wearing the other night! :P Or, the Blonde who comes to see him, but I think she's married. He has a very light skinned African-American girl who comes and see him. She could be wearing, baggy jeans and a flannel shirt and still be a knock-out!

Sorry, for rambling!

I will have a spare bedroom with full bath! I could use a roommate and the guy's place is immaculate! :rolleyes: Added benefit is the hot and cold running super models all day and night! As long as he takes it in the bedroom and I don't have to see 2 guys making out :ack2: it might be worth it!

Especially if that leggy Brunette comes over in what she was almost wearing the other night! :P Or, the Blonde who comes to see him, but I think she's married. He has a very light skinned African-American girl who comes and see him. She could be wearing, baggy jeans and a flannel shirt and still be a knock-out!

Sorry, for rambling!

Sounds like a plan... he could be the bait for your trap. :D

Archived