• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Road Rage

Mayor Qumiby

I've driven in most every major metro in the country (yes even Boise) and the although ATL is bad its the traffic not the drivers that are the problem.

My top rankings

#1 - Orlando

#2 - Boston

#3 - DC

#4 - ATL

#5 - Charleston

If I lived in NYC (which I hope to do some day before I start a family and have to move back to the burbs) the first thing I would do is sell my car. Everything is foot/subway/cab accessible.

absolutely. and buy a bicycle. but driving a rental car in new york is a great pleasure.

If I lived in NYC (which I hope to do some day before I start a family and have to move back to the burbs) the first thing I would do is sell my car. Everything is foot/subway/cab accessible.

its the same in toronto where my wife lived...she loved it..now shes in atlanta and has to drive 30 minutes to and from to get to work..lol

My worst road rage has come in parking lots. Normal, competent drivers turn into fuging sheep in parking lots. Timid, panicked, indecisive sheep! I dont understand that at such slow speeds why decision making becomes such a fuging challenge. Just park the gadamn car and get out the fug out! Stop and go all the way up an isle because you think you saw somebody leaving is a waste. Park and walk your fattass to whereever youre going. I park at the end of an isle and always get in the gadamn store before the sheep who are still fuging around out in the lot!

Archived