• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Road Rage

Mayor Qumiby

Ok I know I'm not the only one who suffers from it.. So who else wishes they could just spinout some of the stupid drivers on the Charlotte roads!!

My story.. Travelling down 85 south to 77 south , taking the exit ramp from 85 to 77 in which the left lane ends I'm beside an asshole who has no idea what signs that say left lane ends or merge means.. This guy process to squeez his 4runner behind the car infront of me and in between my front bumper... I don't left him in because he could easily let of the gas or hit break and get behind us... Keep in mind it's just us 3 cars, he had no reason to try and get in front of me. Sooo he stays in thr left lane till it ends and he goes into the hov lane speeds up gets in front of me then break checks me!!!

That's asshat!! So I get the the other lane pass him and get right infront of him and he starts to ride my ass.. i grab a handfull of change out of my cup holder and throw it out my sunroof and make it rain as if I'm pacman jones..

Asshole exits for 277 and i keep on my merry way..

But damn dude some people can't drive. And I know I was in the wrong by making the situation worse but dude sometimes i just loose my cool lol..

Anyone else have any road rage stories to tell??

RE: Charlotte Traffic... I'll say this....

GOD DAMN people have been driving like they have their head up their ass lately (like the past 4 months lately).

I have been cut off more times than I can count. I've gotten behind DOZENS of people going 5-10 miles under the speed limit. I've had untold instances where people drift over into my lane, don't use turn signals, ignore traffic patterns and signs... In fact, I have a story from yesterday morning on my way to work.

I'm approaching a protected left hand turn to get on an entrance ramp to 85. The light was green for me to go, but I noticed there was a 4runner or some sort of SUV heading towards the intersection from the opposite lane. It didn't look like he was stopping, even though his light had to be red.

I went ahead and slowed down and stopped short of entering the intersection... and it's a damn good thing I did... the fuger completely blew through the red light. Had I kept going, the asshole would have plowed into my car. As he made it through the intersection, I layed on the horn.

I hate driving around town :(

The light was green for me to go, but I noticed there was a 4runner or some sort of SUV heading towards the intersection from the opposite lane.

I hate driving around town :(

Lol it would be a funny if it was the same 4runner...

And yea peoples shitty driving is making me think public transportation is looking better and better.

Stop complaining about Charlotte...Go to freaking Atlanta and sit in some Labor day or Christmas traffic on a Friday!! Bringing a Flask of jack Daniels with you on that trip is recommended...................

BTW Dont drink and drive.

Ohh yea I agree charlottes traffic isn't as bad as other cities but I think we still have the same number of idiots on the road.. And it's just the the fact that I deal with them on a daily basis that makes me complain about them.

I hear ya man. I live in Mint Hill and work off N Tryon near downtown, I swear the driving IQ decreases the closer I get to work.

one of the best/least considerate things I see every day is people dropping off/picking up passengers in the middle of the fukcing road, usually this occurs within a short distance of side roads.

Archived