• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies, Question

charlotte49er

You should pretend you're gay for your neighbor so that you can spend more time with these super model-esque ladies.

After seeing the leggy, tall brunette that got out of a car last night and went into his apartment. The idea of turning gay SERIOUSLY crossed my mind. The only reason I saw her was that had rolleout of my apartment looking for my cat.

But I imagine that my hard-on would be a dead give away when these women/girls were around!

But if might be worth being buddies with him You never know if there is fall out!!

Seriously though...

your best bet is to befriend this flamer all while making it clear you are a down on his luck straight guy looking for a good woman.

Once he starts to feel bad for you he'll start talking about you to his women friends and *presto*, they'll be sympathetic to you and you can take it from there

My *** neighbor is a Flamer! I don't think an person can act anymore *** than he does. It would not surprise me to see him walk around his apartment in fluffy bunny slippers. Don't get me wrong. He's a great neighbor.

Here's my question and maybe the ladies can answer this. (Okay guys if you want to put your 2 cents in, go ahead.)

He has some of the most beautiful women over that I have ever seen! The one tonight looks like a f'ing Super Model. (No, I didn't get her picture that would be rude!) He's not dating them, they are his friends and over at his apartment all the time. They are so gorgeous, that they are out of my league!

When I ask him about them, he just shrugs and says, "It's always been like that."

What gives? Do women not feel threatened around him, so that's why they hang out with him?

Why not allow the ladies to make this determination?

As to advice....perhaps you should observe and learn.

He is likely "just ghey enough" as my wife likes to say.

Archived