• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ladies, Question

charlotte49er

My *** neighbor is a Flamer! I don't think an person can act anymore *** than he does. It would not surprise me to see him walk around his apartment in fluffy bunny slippers. Don't get me wrong. He's a great neighbor.

Here's my question and maybe the ladies can answer this. (Okay guys if you want to put your 2 cents in, go ahead.)

He has some of the most beautiful women over that I have ever seen! The one tonight looks like a f'ing Super Model. (No, I didn't get her picture that would be rude!) He's not dating them, they are his friends and over at his apartment all the time. They are so gorgeous, that they are out of my league!

When I ask him about them, he just shrugs and says, "It's always been like that."

What gives? Do women not feel threatened around him, so that's why they hang out with him?

He's probably fun to be around and non-threatening.

A beautiful woman constantly has a high percentage of guys in her life that want to screw her (for obvious reasons) and women who hate her or are constantly looking for ways to undermine her (competition). A homosexual male would typically present neither of these problems.

he probably helps them decorate their house and pick out their wardrobe!

I'm thinking there's the whole...no pressure...thing going on. They can hang out with him and not feel pressured at all.

Wasn't it Eddie Murphy who talked about this in Raw or Delirious????

You should pretend you're gay for your neighbor so that you can spend more time with these super model-esque ladies.

Maybe you'll hit it off with one of them, and she you. "Too bad you're gay," she'll say. But then things start to get serious between you and your neighbor -- and maybe you even have feelings for him, too.

How ever are you going to get yourself out of this mess?

I'll start work on the screenplay.

You should pretend you're gay for your neighbor so that you can spend more time with these super model-esque ladies.

Maybe you'll hit it off with one of them, and she you. "Too bad you're gay," she'll say. But then things start to get serious between you and your neighbor -- and maybe you even have feelings for him, too.

How ever are you going to get yourself out of this mess?

I'll start work on the screenplay.

chuckandlarry.jpg

Buddy of mine here in DC (Manages a few bars and clubs). Awesome dude; coolest gay guy I know. Imagine the same situation as your neighbor, except imagine it's every hot girl in the club (and for those who don't know, DC club girls are 10s among 10s). Just hanging around with him I get to hang out with gorgeous girls. You're situation is a blessing. Take advantage. Might want to start by inviting him over to hang out rather than waiting for an invitation to meet the hotties (And just FYI, there is no such thing as "out of my league").

The problem here is now my buddy is thinking about changing teams. We've told him how lucky he is that he has gorgeous girls hanging on him all the time, and that he may want to consider giving it a shot just because he's in a position we all wish we could be in. Unfortunately he listened. A DC club manager with a gay guy's rapport with the ladies; none of the rest of us are getting laid again.

Archived