• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Betty White has long lost dirty sex photos

Dpantherman

BETTY White is kinky little devil if this latest report is to be believed!

According to insiders, there’s a small collection of photos which depict the the actress, 88, and her late husband, television host Allen Ludden, engaging in sexual activities.

There are said to be four photos in total. The pics in question, which are reportedly being shopped to various media organizations, were recently found in a box belonging to Betty.

The box was supposedly left behind at her old house along with other memorabilia.

Meanwhile, Betty has insisted she won’t go down the same route as sex tape star Kim Kardashian by becoming a reality TV star.

“I shouldn’t be negative but they [reality TV shows] are not my favorite things in the world,” she said. “I don’t like them.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/206526/betty-white-and-late-husband-have-sex-pictures-report.html

tumblr_l16nkzi3f71qbxykyo1_250.gif

Why does this remind me of the movie "Airheads"? Where they asked for naked pics of Bea Authur! :eek:

Let's See Alan Lunden has been dead for abour 20 years, and she's 89 now. That would put her at most 69! Still, I don't want to see the pics.

Betty White has a new show on TV Land.

Betty White, other favorites in funny, fresh "Hot in Cleveland"

We must have been having an awful lot of fun. Where did the time go? Jane Leeves, the lovably loopy Daphne from Frasier, is 49. Valerie Bertinelli, the adorable younger sister from One Day at a Time, is 50. Wendie Malick, the boozy fashion editor and former supermodel in Just Shoot Me, turns 60 in December. And Betty White - well, she's always been pretty old, but now she's 88.

Archived