• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Albert Haynesworth Demands Trade; Refuses to attend mandatory minicamp

Fiz

Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth, who skipped the Redskins' voluntary workout program in protest of his new role on the team, will not attend the mandatory minicamp that begins Wednesday and wants to be traded, his agent said Tuesday night.

"The Redskins are trying to establish a new regime with new schemes at Redskins Park, and it is not an organization that Albert would have ever been attracted to just a short year ago - regardless of the money," agent Chad Speck said in a phone interview. "He has made it clear to me that he does not want to play for the Washington Redskins.

"This situation will be a distraction to the Redskins and to Albert and his teammates. I am certain [head coach] Mike [shanahan] and [General Manager] Bruce [Allen] want to get the most out of their first year and it's probably in everyone's best interests for the Redskins to make a deal and trade Albert."

Jerry you jew lizard alien gray do it you asshole

his contract(after the Redskins paid that big bonus recently) isn't that bad if I remember correctly

I think he's pissed about the 3-4 defense. his contract contains a shiitload of incentives that he won't be able to achieve as a 3-4 nt

Who would want that fat ass? Does he object to the 3-4 system, or to the new regime?

I don't see many 4-3 teams spending much to get him, especially with that contract.

Wow.

He only wants out because his contract is riddle with performance bonus' (IE sacks, TKFL, etc) that he just couldn't get in a 3-4. As a UT in our scheme he would bring some much need interior pressure.

With that being said I have as much of a chance of winning the lottery as ever seeing Haynesworth in a Panthers uniform.

He's a douche. $100 million contract and he's bitching about the defensive scheme.

Get a real job dickhead and cry me a river.

be able to do more than type in data in an air conditioned cubicle

Archived