• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS3 or Xbox 360?

hepcat

i've never considered pc. seems like a much more expensive route, and you can't be sure you are on a level playing field with your opponents. one guy could have several grand in his tower, while another could only afford the basics, making it unfair. on psn i know everyone has a ps3. only hard drive size and internet provider varies.

i've never considered pc. seems like a much more expensive route, and you can't be sure you are on a level playing field with your opponents. one guy could have several grand in his tower, while another could only afford the basics, making it unfair. on psn i know everyone has a ps3. only hard drive size and internet provider varies.

Dude don't go pc, you're a casual gamer. And PC has less lag issues as a whole due to the fact that we have dedicated servers. That's a nice beefy pc sitting somewhere with no purpose other than to run multiplayer matches on a specific game, usually only hosting one game at a time. Makes all the difference in teh world.

Anyone that has several grand in a tower is just a douche that likes to brag about having so much money they can't spend it wisely.

Archived