• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS3 or Xbox 360?

hepcat

Why does it matter if there are more people on Xbox live? I hear that all the time and it doesn't make sense. Most multiplayer games are for 16-24 people anyway. I can't think of a time when I've been in a deserted Playstation Network game room, running around an empty map saying to myself "if only there were more people on the Playstation Network..."

I guess it matters if you want a higher likelihood of playing with someone you know. But I honestly don't care if I play with any of you mugs. And my real world friends don't play games anyway.

Eh, buy decent titles and it won't be a problem. Like I said, I've never had a hard time finding a decent room. More times than not, the room I want to get into (i.e. one with another Huddler) is full. Besides, I hate mic chatter, and barely anyone on the PS3 uses a mic, unless you actively seek out a team that uses them.

definately one negative about xbox...parents going out and buying their little kiddies mature games and they hop on and treat everyone to their new-found proficiency at cussing. Had to mute a ton, but I usually just do a Live party and do ground war (MW2) and avoid them altogether.

Its kind of like comparing a brain surgeon to a registered nurse, yeah. There's a reason why there's more RN's than Neurosurgeons you know.

it's kinda like that except we're talking about people sitting alone in their rooms surrounded by pizza boxes and jizz tissues bragging about their new video card to people they'll never meet.

Archived