• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post game yell, scream and swear area

Hawk

Pretty sad huh? In three years, actually since Del Rio left. No growth on this team. They play exactly the same. Even with new running backs and recievers. It's the same f*cking team. Yeah, there is no Foster to fumble it. Or Colbert to not catch it. We got Jake to turn the ball over now. And we got Jarrett to be the invisible man.

This team is pathetic and maybe it is time for Fox to go. IDK but I do know I am tried of teams like Atlanta and Arizona getting better every year and we stand still.

f*ck...

Yea i've thought it over and while I'm still mad and will be for a while, He needs to go along with Jake, and lucas. then use the saved money on some much needed players that will help the defense out and let McCown, Moore and another FA play it out for the starting qb spot and be a run it down the opp's throat team. Cohwer for headcoach. DC should be bill shuey and bring that Jim Johnson style blitzing defense to the carolina's.

Time for Jake to go. And our defensive coordinator to be shown the door with his pathetic pass rush. Also not resigning Ken Lucas is a given. Tell Jake that he should not expect to compete for the starting job next year in camp. But in reality I know this wont happen so I fully expect to boycott the Panthers and not watch another game unless they make it to the superbowl next year.

Regardless of who's coaching the team or the QB next year - if you boycott the Panthers then you really shouldn't come back around if they make it to the superbowl. Or any year proceeding after that.

Fans have to go through ups and downs. This is a good football team even with Jake in there playing like ass. If he happens to be back next year we just have to hope he plays better in the big game. And trust me, I dont want the guy to be our starter next year.

I'll keep on loving the team and hating the HC and Delhomme...I've resigned myself to the fact that Bigcat loves those two bastards and I'm stuck with them. I think it would take a Detroit type of season to get rid of them, and even then I'm not so sure...THere would be some excuse given and they would still be here. I suspect they will be leading us the next decade of so...Yup, a 44 year old turd of a qb will still be our starter.

Yea i've thought it over and while I'm still mad and will be for a while, He needs to go along with Jake, and lucas. then use the saved money on some much needed players that will help the defense out and let McCown, Moore and another FA play it out for the starting qb spot and be a run it down the opp's throat team. Cohwer for headcoach. DC should be bill shuey and bring that Jim Johnson style blitzing defense to the carolina's.

Jake has value at backup QB but not at the cash he is making. We all fell in love with the Jake fairytale in 2003 and have been trying to relive it every year. truth is, Cohwer wouldnt start jake ever.

**** **** ****** ******* ********! *** ***** * **** *** ******* *****?! * **** ** ****** ******* ****!

*** ******! ****, *** ******* ******* *****!

I figured I'd go ahead and censor the entire post so as to not even give a hint to what I said.

Archived