• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post game yell, scream and swear area

Hawk

I sat there in the off and on rain untill the very last play and what I saw was Panthers (under John Fox)football. They can never adjust during a game. if things are not working they just do it some more! Jake locks in on Steve Smith and damn looking for somebody else untill the game is out of hand. The defense is as predictable as sunrise and the secondary is a waste when it comes to covering more than two possible receivers. I'm not sure if its the players or the coaches directing them but something is wrong.

The Cardinals must have gone back and watched the NFCCG against Seattle because they used the same scheme in this game. Put two or three people on Steve Smith and be ready to intercept the ball when jake tries to force a pass to him. Stop the off tackle runs. Keep somebody between Jake and Moose to stop the short out pattern and the short crossing route and make Jake try to throw a long pass to Moose because he is too slow to run it down. Try to keep the Panthers in their own end of the field and they will stay there going three and out.

Congratulations to the Cardinals, you won this game going away. I wish you well but I do not think you will be handed another game like this one.

Just wait untill Next year!!

Rex Grossman sucked toni...oops. I know we love Jake, I know he has his moments and is pretty damned decent...but it's time we get a SUPERSTAR for a QB.

What hurts the most is that we finished 12-5. That means Hurney and company will see no glaring holes to mend. Turdovac stays, Moore and Baz stay "the future", and Bend But Don't Break will be alive and well as we tackle that tough tough schedule next season. Yippie.

F&CK that $#!+!!! They could've atleast put MCCOWN in ...

Huddle just ripped me a new 1 last week 4 bad mouthin' Jeff Davidson and he turns around and tries 2 show the F@CK out in the playoffs!With punk ass Jake Delhomme whom smoked a blunt before the game because it was his b'day and thought he could get away with it. I'M PISSED !!! that $#!+ was straight up humiliating on national t.v and if the CAROLINA PANTHERS don't know that , it's our duty as Panther fans 2 let them know!!!! AND our duty as fans 2 get rid of JAKE'S a$$!!!

*wipes his hands of it*

I sat there in the off and on rain untill the very last play and what I saw was Panthers (under John Fox)football. They can never adjust during a game. if things are not working they just do it some more! Jake locks in on Steve Smith and damn looking for somebody else untill the game is out of hand. The defense is as predictable as sunrise and the secondary is a waste when it comes to covering more than two possible receivers. I'm not sure if its the players or the coaches directing them but something is wrong.

The Cardinals must have gone back and watched the NFCCG against Seattle because they used the same scheme in this game. Put two or three people on Steve Smith and be ready to intercept the ball when jake tries to force a pass to him. Stop the off tackle runs. Keep somebody between Jake and Moose to stop the short out pattern and the short crossing route and make Jake try to throw a long pass to Moose because he is too slow to run it down. Try to keep the Panthers in their own end of the field and they will stay there going three and out.

Congratulations to the Cardinals, you won this game going away. I wish you well but I do not think you will be handed another game like this one.

Just wait untill Next year!!

Pretty sad huh? In three years, actually since Del Rio left. No growth on this team. They play exactly the same. Even with new running backs and recievers. It's the same fuging team. Yeah, there is no Foster to fumble it. Or Colbert to not catch it. We got Jake to turn the ball over now. And we got Jarrett to be the invisible man.

This team is pathetic and maybe it is time for Fox to go. IDK but I do know I am tried of teams like Atlanta and Arizona getting better every year and we stand still.

fug...

Archived