• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Persons Unknown (spoiler alert)

methodtoll

So I just got done watching the 2nd episode of the series and I got to say that it is better then I expected. I don't know if anyone else is into it but in case you are not familiar with the show, basically, a group of people are drugged and kidnapped and when they wake up they are in a hotel room locked and then they find a key to get out of the room only to find out they are in a abandoned town and are constantly being watched by cameras. They come find out that they are not alone because there is a front desk person at the hotel room who comes out the blue and also Chinese people who cooks them dinner at the Chinese restaurant across the street.

Finally, they are trapped, they have no way of getting out because there are magnetic fields that surround the town. In the second episode, however, lightning strikes and destroys the magnetic field and when they try to escape the town, a blinding light hits the vehicle they are in and when it goes off, they come to a sign that says, "Welcome Back" and they are back where they started. End Episode.

So it seems good but I think they need to take this series slowly or else this will turn out to be another bad decision by NBC.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived