• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Microsoft inks deal with ESPN....

C47

SE also doesn't have FFvs listed on what they are showing at e3.

They also didn't have xiii listed in 08, or xiv listed last year fwiw.....also vs was shown off to media members last year at e3 in a closed screening, it just seems like everything is pointing at it being a big note during Sony's conference, the producer of it Nomura*sp* will be at e3 tomorrow coincidently....

Don't forget about Bulletstorm.

Crysis 2 could be good but I'm thinking it's probably scaled down for consoles. The intense graphics was the major reason the play the first game.

Looks up the Crysis 2 tech demo for consoles....its lags insanely bad, PC or bust with Crytek games....

LOL can't believe everyone is going nuts over Rising' date=' as soon as I found out last year that Kojima wasn't producing it my expectations went to 0 for it, thankfully I was right it looks like trash....thank you Kojima for staying loyal to PS, it's good for the gaming industry....[/quote']

raiden sliced up a watermelon....lol

Peace Walker looks so awesome though. I need a PSP.

Yea there's always something like that in Metal Gear trailers, the Peace Walker trailer from last year had the cardboard box scene, and the MGS4 had Vamp riverdancing, as well as Jack taking a poo....

Peace Walker looks so awesome though. I need a PSP.

Haven't picked up Peacewalker yet, just bought a new car, so waiting till next month to buy any games...

Archived