• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just got out of Amy

Matt Foley

I had a bunch (~18-20) of homemade DVD's that I aquired.

One of them was the woman who telling the guy that she was on A & E's Intervention TV show for Meth addiction. She was 30, looked 50+!

Best lines of the DVD.

Man, "How did that work out for you?

Woman, "I'm here aren't I?"

Man, "Yea, I guess you wouldn't be offerring to blow me for $20 a pop on camera, if were off the stuff!" :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• This is that desperate way of thinking. Yes, can Ward and Sanders might be the top two quarterbacks going into next year‘s draft but that is only a small part of the rebuild phase for this team. You’re talking about switching back to a 43 defense and going out and trying to get a 43 edge rusher, but we’re gonna have a hard time finding that in free agency versus going after them in the draft. There is a lot more defensive players on the front end of this upcoming draft and there is decent offensive players. So if we can get into bed with a team that falls in love with one of these quarterbacks we can potentially get a hall of draft picks if we trade back.  Then we start building that defense and a gap quarterback for the time being. There is a lot more quarterbacks that are worth more in the 2026 draft and there is this year‘s draft so if we play the game and keep building this team up that way a rookie quarterback can succeed in year one and not hope to succeed in your two or three with a  treacherous year one. A good run game and a good defense helps a rookie quarterback extremely. Hopefully with Brooks, the run game will be secured and if we use next year‘s free agency and draft to secure the defense, a rookie quarterback in 2026 can be successful.
    • Of all the fancy tools used in player evaluation, it ALWAYS comes down to the eye test. Far, far from perfect but it is still the most reliable test going. This team under Tep has repeatedly ignored that one most. Crucial. Aspect. It’s like they lose the forest through the trees. Analytics works… when the data inputs are complete. Problem is that there will always be variables that are unique to that particular situation. 
    • No, we don't need to play him anymore.  It is like needles to the eyes to constantly see him just suck, it reminds us more and more of the debacle we are in. Just cut bait with the bum. he is not NFL starter material.