• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back to the Future

ThaJackal

Every time I see that ending, I still don't think Marty is going back to 1985. You have the car stalling, the cable coming loose, Doc sliding down the wire to hook up the other cable that came apart. Great piece of film making there.

Great Scott! Easily one of the best movies ever. Its one of the few movies that can be cheesy and be taken seriously at the same time.

Did I say movies? I meant trilogies.

I wonder when a heavily-CGI'd, no character-development, CRX instead of a Delorean remake will be done?

It'll be a sad day in the movie world.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• This team doesn’t owe Bryce jack ish. Bryce owes his teammates a winning effort but he elected to watch tv and play video games when he could have at least tried. 
    • Shitting on Hurney is en vogue for decent reasons but he always hit on first round picks. We would be in a lot better shape now if he had just made our first picks the last 4 years. He also raped the Bears for Olsen. 
    • And his other pass also went for negative yards. There’s absolutely nothing redeeming about him. He only throws past 10 yards when he gets a running start and is rolling out of the pocket. He is worse than any captain checkdown we could find on the street right now. Dalton at his worst is probably Bryce’s B game. We don’t need to see him again. And playing him lowers his trade value even more every time he takes a snap. I think or hope everyone in this god forsaken organization has decided to stash him on the bench so they can find a taker at the trade deadline.