• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

$200 buys you a real life Light Saber

TheSaint

Hmmmm.... "Set you skin, or or anything else really, on fire almost instantly"

So I'm not much of an expert when it comes to the properties of lasers, and i have some questions. Does it essentially just burn things? Like a super precise blow torch? What is the effective range of this? How effective would it be for killing birds/rodents? Can you reflect the beam using a mirror and still burn things? Can it be used as a cutting tool? How long would it take to cut through a white pine 2x4? What happens if you have two of them and cross streams? What kind of effect would it have on a block of aluminum? Steel?

SO many questions I have.

Hmmmm.... "Set you skin, or or anything else really, on fire almost instantly"

So I'm not much of an expert when it comes to the properties of lasers, and i have some questions. Does it essentially just burn things? Like a super precise blow torch? What is the effective range of this? How effective would it be for killing birds/rodents? Can you reflect the beam using a mirror and still burn things? Can it be used as a cutting tool? How long would it take to cut through a white pine 2x4? What happens if you have two of them and cross streams? What kind of effect would it have on a block of aluminum? Steel?

SO many questions I have.

yeah....no SHlT

Archived