• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst day in a long time...

Darth Biscuit

Pulled over on the way to work... didn't get a ticket fortunately... my registration is up-to-date, but I never got a sticker

Air is broke at the office AND and home... it's 90 f*cking degrees in here.

Projects due, busting my ass and realized this morning that I did the first one in the wrong format and have to redo.

Software keeps screwing up as I'm working... maybe it's hot too.

Landlord at office is making us pay for the air to be fixed.

Wife is PMS'ing and more bitchy than usual.

Just found out can't get air at home fixed until Monday at earliest...

Ugh!!!

If thats one of your worst days in a long time, id say you are ding pretty good.

Yeah, really, you're not too bad off.

You could have gotten a ticket.

You could be single.

You could be completely broke.

You could be unemployed.

You could have a terminal illness.

You could be homeless and carless.

Just sayin...

no not really, but ive had worse...

the air out sucks i admit

Well at least your wife will have dinner and a bj waiting for you when you get home.

Sorry bout the pooting day.

Damnit NC i was worried when i opened this that you had some real tragedy.

You know like you broke your favorite driver or something

Jerk

Pulled over on the way to work... didn't get a ticket fortunately... my registration is up-to-date, but I never got a sticker

Projects due, busting my ass and realized this morning that I did the first one in the wrong format and have to redo.

Ugh!!!

a lot of those seem to be a/c related

Ugh!!!

If I was in the town home, I'd offer you and your wife the spare bedroom for the weekend. (Assuming you live relatively near Charlotte.) About all I can say is, think Hotel. It's supposed to be hot and muggy this weekend!!

lets see, spent the day scraping wallpaper in a master bath while Homeowners dachshund barked incessantly for 9 hours and then came in and knocked my drink over. AC was disconnected to bath because HO wanted ducts sealed to prevent dust from getting in them. Oh yeah, did I mention that HO's 14 yr old son decided that about 3 hours to practice his drumming would be a good idea--in the room directly above where I was working. Unfortunately , the kid sucks AND the dachshund felt the need to remind us of this constantly. So yeah, I feel your pain

lets see, spent the day scraping wallpaper in a master bath while Homeowners dachshund barked incessantly for 9 hours and then came in and knocked my drink over. AC was disconnected to bath because HO wanted ducts sealed to prevent dust from getting in them. Oh yeah, did I mention that HO's 14 yr old son decided that about 3 hours to practice his drumming would be a good idea--in the room directly above where I was working. Unfortunately , the kid sucks AND the dachshund felt the need to remind us of this constantly. So yeah, I feel your pain

Where the HELL have you been?

Buy a couple of cheap ones, close off what you can in the house.

Depending on the size, walmart has them from $500 down to $100. Lowe's also has them pretty cheap.

I'm glad we've bought a few over the years for one reason or another. Our entire system has to be replaced, and while we're saving money for it, we have 3 window units. Our house looks ghetto right now, but I'm nice and chilly.

Archived