• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Action Movies

SOJA

Anything with Steven Segal.......

j/k if you've seen one Segal movie, you've seen 'em all. :D

What type of action genre? Me, I like just about anything by Akira Kurosawa. Lots of spectacle and he usually tells a good story. Check out "Ran" it's his version of the King Lear story.

Another favorite director is Stanley Kubrick. My fav from him is "Clockwork Orange"

For lots of blood and bullets, check out some of the early Ahnold movies like Commando and Predator.

Being that you are young, you might want to check out some of the older ones from the 70's and 80's or ask a video clerk what is good, they usually know.

Happy viewing...

There hasn't been a nonstop action flick like the Crank series ever... before or since...

You should be more pissed about the guy suggesting the John Travolta movie... What a joke..

You're right. There hasn't been a movie with nonstop bad acting like the Crank series in awhile. It's so bad I had to comment.

crank was great, crank 2 sucked and from paris with love was f*cking turrible.

Watch Ronin, Taken, the director's cut of Payback, the Pusher trilogy, Ong Bok the Thai Warrior or any of what PanthaSan recommended. Kurosawa is f*cking great.

Archived