• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you pee in the shower?...

KillerKat

what is it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. what is it?

• Yes
    • No

NO!

Apparently I'm the weird one because this conversation has come up amongst many friends and pretty much all of them do. I found out my husband does/did. I'm not very controlling about many things but I requested/threatened for him not to do it anymore. Now that may not seem fair but I am the one that cleans the damn thing and I don't like the idea of scrubbing down a shower that's been peed all over. So I told him to be fair he can pee in the shower if he wants but I will no longer be the one cleaning it. So he opted to stop. He tells me he never pees in the shower, i half way believe him but at least it eases my mind enough for when I'm on my hands and knees cleaning it.

It's life...

For those who do this and don't worry about health issues because Urine is sterile...

You should be aware, that while urine is sterile, it is not antiseptic. In fact, urine can be used as a culture for certain bacteria. If you are peeing in your shower, and not cleaning it up with a strong soap immediately, you are leaving nutrients for all manner of microbes to live off of.

In other words.... its fugin nasty.

Archived