• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI davis is not one of the three players the Panthers can't replace

Fiz

You obviously got your panties in a bunch.

I love how you assume so much. That's alright. I really don't care what you think of me..

I have no problems admitting when I'm wrong. All I asked was to watch the game if you don't believe me. Obviously you don't care to. Just admit it, and walk away from it. You are thre one who is still talking out of your ass about me and my memory. Your choice.

I have the game if you like to watch it. Will even supply the food and beer.

And yet, I'm the ass. Y'all wouldn't know an asshole if it smacked ya upside the head.

I would love to believe no mistakes are ever made when posting of the stats, but video evidence trumps it all.

Real simple, copy the clip to a file share site and post the link. It's not too hard at all.

PS: I never had my "panties in a bunch" like you seem to have. Your post telling me to verify my facts got a chuckle out of me mainly because I had verified where you obviously did not. You acting like this over a little neg rep that oyu earned makes me wonder how you would have handled some of my random neg rep. You probably would really pop a gasket.

Btw, who said it was pre season? You pulling more poo out of your ass?

Your memory obviously doesn't remember playing the giants this last season.

There definitely is somebody pulling something out of their ass in this thread but it's you not anybody else. I brought up the pre-season to give you a chance bow out gracefully since Anderson DID have a sack against the Giants then. You could have bowed out with a quick statement indicating that was the one that you were recalling. You've convinced me of your mental capability, now show everybody else.

Yeah, I blew a gasket over the neg rep. Lol

Bow out gracefully. Well, if I was questioning what I saw, then I guess I never would have posted it in the first place.

I'll watch it again. Then I'll post the time and quarter of the game, or I'll admit to being wrong.

Here I am, less than 5 mins left in the game. Sorry took me so long to rewatch this as I am a family man, and have other priorities.

Even with 5 mins left in the game, I'm going to go ahead and say I was wrong.

As our team is now defending the opposite end of the field ithe team was defending when the sack occured. I'm not going to make up any excuse, as I have no problems admitting I'm wrong. it happens from time to time. I did make a big deal out of it, cause I am man of conviction. So I either stand by what I believe, or admit when I am wrong.

That being said, our defense played well without davis, and it can again.

One other thing I'd like to comment on, Fiammettta lead blocking for hoovers 18 yard gain, and hoovers td against the giants.

The panthers have been looking for a replacement for hoover for almost 5 years now. Each time before, hoover won out, while the other guys have moved on, and even found themselves a home. It shouldn't have been a surprise that the panthers finially found one they confident in, and letting hoover go before there is nothing left of hoover to speak of.

Archived