• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Pizza?...

KillerKat

Which one?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Pizza Hut
    • Dominos
    • Pizza Inn
    • Little Cezars
    • Papa John
    • Homemade
    • Frozen (Name it)
    • Other (Name it)

Toss Donatos on that list. Maybe not best, but pretty dang good.

New Domino's recipe is good though.

Ditto!

But I would add, House of Pizza on Central Ave in Charlotte.

Also many years ago, I was in Cincinnati for a Reds game. My future BIL, my Sister and I ate in the basement of a brownstone about 10 blocks from Riverfront Stadium. It was run be real Italians. We ordered a Large pepperoni. The pizza was 3 feet in diameter! It had cheese, pepperoni & more cheese.

just what the world needs..another new yorker telling the rest of the world,

1. how great _____ is in NY

2. how you do it in NY.

:rolleyes:

not a new yorker...

and if you're talking pizza it's not even a discussion. BBQ sucks horribly up here though.....and no cheese biscuits *sigh*.

Seems a lot of people need to try more places for the world's most overrated food. Hawthorne's is a little overrated.

i didnt say the "worlds most overated", i said most overated in town. people love love love hawthornes. the food isnt that good.

California Pizza Kitchen's Sicilian is pretty damned good

Mellow Mushroom is great

Domino's is like a different company these days and is turning out a damned respectable pizza.

they ditch the cardboard tasting crust?

Since we had such a bad pizza from PPJ the other night, the wife said she wanted pizza again. This being a timely thread and all, i said, hey, what about donatos? She said we had some coupons from a hanger left on our door....but alas, they dont deliver to this address (not sure why they left a hanger).

the pizza hut was much better than the PPJ the other night.

And GodBless who ever started the $10 pizza deals...was that dominoes? Pizza was getting out of hand expensive.

Archived