• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gary Coleman's ex-wife takes pics next to his dead body and gets paid

Dpantherman

Originally posted Jun 7th 2010 10:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Just as we predicted, the pictures of Gary Coleman's final moments among the living have been sold to a tabloid -- but the photo taken after Gary died was not part of the deal ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources say three of the four photos -- which Gary's ex-wife Shannon Price orchestrated -- may hit stands as early as this week.

One of the photos that sold -- Shannon posing next to a bedridden Gary who is riddled with it

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/07/gary-coleman-shannon-price-hospital-photos-sold-tabloid/#comments

Im not going to post the pics, but I will say that this is one of the most disgusting stories I've heard in a while. shame.

I know it's easy and to some funny, but I thought all of the jokes about Gary Coleman after his death were in really poor taste. It sounded like the guy had a pretty tough life, with many people taking advantage of him from the time he was a child until the time he died. And during the course of his entire life, he was a laughing stock.

I used to laugh at damn near anything, but it really is pretty tragic. Sad life, sad death.

I know it's easy and to some funny, but I thought all of the jokes about Gary Coleman after his death were in really poor taste. It sounded like the guy had a pretty tough life, with many people taking advantage of him from the time he was a child until the time he died. And during the course of his entire life, he was a laughing stock.

I used to laugh at damn near anything, but it really is pretty tragic. Sad life, sad death.

qft

Originally posted Jun 7th 2010 10:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/07/gary-coleman-shannon-price-hospital-photos-sold-tabloid/#comments

Im not going to post the pics, but I will say that this is one of the most disgusting stories I've heard in a while. shame.

The doctor forcing George Harrison to sign a guitar on his deathbed was always a favorite of mine.

Fame sucks.

Archived