• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Near death experience

Squirrel

None for me.

My old very best friend (best friend i ever had really) just had her baby about 8 weeks before and was taking one of those pills to help u lose weight (hydroxycut i think). Anyways she died and was revived. Her heart stopped for at least 5 mins and they were able to bring her back. She has 0 brain damage or anything. She is doing great. Oh and she is suing the pill company.

None for me.

My old very best friend (best friend i ever had really) just had her baby about 8 weeks before and was taking one of those pills to help u look weight (hydroxycut i think). Anyways she died and was revived. Her heart stopped for at least 5 mins and they were able to bring her back. She has 0 brain damage or anything. She is doing great. Oh and she is suing the pill company.

guess she wasn't breast feeding huh?

I work across the street from the worst ghetto in charlotte, so pretty much every day.

At least most of the "regular" street people know me as that crazy muthafuka who'll run you over if you don't get out of the street, so there's that.

I did a high speed slalom through some horses one night flying down the highway that I still can't explain

when I was 16 I came off a motorcycle when I lost the back end in some sand on the road...I rolled into oncoming traffic and came within about 6 inches of getting hit by a truck

those are certainly the two that come to mind

Lots of times on dirtbikes and ATV's.

Been stuck in a couple of burning homes with the air running low...strange but I never panicked.

Got bit extremely close to the femeral artery by a copperhead. (it was in my fire gear and I was fighting a house fire when it decided to bite me)

Australian rappeling accident...fell about 60 feet onto rocks.

Horse I was riding took off in a full gallop, the bit broke, we did not clear the side of a very deep ditch/stream, he rolled on top of me and forced me under water for a while.

Fell through a frozen pond...broke enough ice around me to get to a dock of sorts.

Archived