• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess this person's salary...

Samuel L. Jackson

(omitted) has ask me about a (omitted) van that has a broken windshield. We would like to get those fixed and pay for that is there are charges associated from this year’s appropriation.

I talked with (omitted) and he said you were out today and you were taken care of it tomorrow. He said there would be a ($omitted) charge for each. I understood him to say there are 3 vehicles with broken windshields.

Can you get me the invoice by this Friday so that I can pay it?

This is an email I was cc'd on at work just a few minutes ago... I have omitted names and other specifics...

(omitted) has asked me about a (omitted) van that has a broken windshield. We would like to get those (I thought it was "a" meaning a single van???) fixed and pay for that is there are (I think they meant "for that IF there are" but I am not 100% sure)charges associated from this year’s appropriation.

I talked with (omitted) and he said you were out today and you were taken (taking) care of it tomorrow. He said there would be a ($omitted) charge for each (this borders on being a fragment, and again, I thought it was a single windshield). I understood him to say there are 3 vehicles with broken windshields. (Ahhhh... finally...)

Can you get me the invoice by this Friday so that I can pay it?

Archived