• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My monday story....

Zcustom

THis is what frustrates me the most, I told him a MONTH before he actually went. Could have been avoided.

Ultimately he's made his bed etc.

guy was top notch though

I felt bad for the guy until I read this. For a pee test, 1 month is plenty of time to clean out your system. He should've just quit the pot for a bit.

Is this the first test with the new company? You might want a retest. Unless he admitted to it.

The guy brought in a sample...cooked it too much. If it was 105 degrees...no way that needs a retest. Pretty easy.

Z.....that sucks. But remember, this guy put you in that position. Too bad he is not making good decisions...especially for his family.

So what you are saying is that you have an opening in your company....I just got out of the Air Force after 7 years, and now im back home in Charlotte and I need a fuging job! Care to help a fellow Huddler out?

Up until January of 2009, I worked for an temp employment agency. The company did a lot of staffing for the loan companies around Charlotte. Wels Fargo, GMAC, etc.

Anyway, they require drug testing and we would have to send them Uptown Charlotte to get tested. It was part of my job to tell them they passed or failed or why they didn't show up for testing. At least some were honest, they would just say, "Why take it, when I know I'll fail."

I always had to tell them if they fail, they couldn't be sent out on that job, but we could consider them for other jobs. Assuming it was pot and nothing harder. If they didn't take it at all, we couldn't consider them for a job for 6 months! People would give sapples and it would be cold! When I called one guy and told him he Failed, he said that "I paid good money for that pee!"

On our application, it asks if you have ever been convicted for a felony or Misdemeanor. One woman showed up with a 13 page rap sheet! She handed to me and asked if I wanted to make copies of it for her app. I looked it over and she had been busted a few times for Solicitation (Prostitution), Forging checks, passing bad checks, etc. 13 Pages! I told her just to asnwer "YES" the to the question and offer a brief expanation.

So what you are saying is that you have an opening in your company....I just got out of the Air Force after 7 years, and now im back home in Charlotte and I need a fuging job! Care to help a fellow Huddler out?

If you can drive a 24 foot straight truck and want to make deliveries to demanding customers every day PM me!

Archived