• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what is the best online multiplayer

CRA

UC2 has a solid multiplayer. Naughty Dog has been supporting it pretty well with new maps and skins. I thnk they recently added a new game mode. I haven't played in a while.

They new mode isn't bad if you have a good team. I just wish more people had headsets

It really does. I never use the cover system much online either.

I love taking cover and blind firing at someone rushing me. It rarely goes well for them.

I used to be a regular...but Battleground Europe was a pretty good kick-A ww2 simulation that was a flight simulator, tank/vehicle simulator, and first person shooter infantry simulator all in one where there's a greater strategic battle going on.

My pc just got where I couldn't do it anymore. It is a per month cost, but pay attention to free weekends and give it a shot. Fun game.

Blur is where it's at. If you have a group of friends you can play with, it's really a fun game. It uses a similar level up system as MW2. Easy to pick up and just a lot of fun.

Do it.

This. That game is so much fun. I played the demo non stop with friends when it first came out and loved it. Been meaning to go pick it up but been to busy. Going to try and get it this weekend.

Archived