• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what is the best online multiplayer

CRA

NOT named COD or Battlefield. I need to get my buddies playing something new....I am tired of both of these and those are really the only games outside of Madden I have played online.

NOT named COD or Battlefield. I need to get my buddies playing something new....I am tired of both of these and those are really the only games outside of Madden I have played online.

What system do you have?

Everyone on my friends list is playing Blur and raving about it. It's a racing game that is like Mario Kart but with real cars. I have been playing the single player and it's fun. I am going to get into the multiplayer tonight.

It's not football or shooting, so I expect a welcome change of pace.

Of course, there is always Warhawk.

Everyone on my friends list is playing Blur and raving about it. It's a racing game that is like Mario Kart but with real cars. I have been playing the single player and it's fun. I am going to get into the multiplayer tonight.

It's not football or shooting, so I expect a welcome change of pace.

Of course, there is always Warhawk.

I'll look at those. I am also not against shooters or sports. But COD/Battlefield are both just old at this point. Even with new maps the fun has worn off.

Just let me warn you about Warhawk. The learning curve is not friendly. It will take you a while to get decent at the game. Flying the warhawks is pretty easy. But not getting blown up is hard. There are also tanks, jeeps, turrets, etc on the ground for those that are afraid of the sky. It's one of the first games for the ps3 and it's multiplayer only. You can probably buy it from the PSN store for 20 bucks.

Archived