• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Only Phil Mickelson...

Darth Biscuit

Done that shot a thousand times. You should see the sparks fly. It normally ends up two fairways over though. The pros are magicians with the club. It really takes seeing it in person to appreciate how good these cats are.

Speaking of that. Had a shot last weekend at Fort Mill Country Club. Hole #10 I think as it was my first time hacking it around there. Par 4, lying 2, about 182 yards out into the wind and uphill. Hit a 6 iron within about 2 feet of the cup for birdie. Over two traps and a mound in front of the green. It's on like donkey kong this summer bitches, get your money ready.

It's so hard for me to play when I come home to Wilmington. I travel my ass off for work so I rarely make it down there. When I do, they are normally short weekend trips. Visit the parents. Visit the sister. Then it's time to drive back to Charlotte. Now with two youngin's it's going to be even harder to sneak away for a round. When I am down there for more than a day and a half, I will PM you for some golf. It just hasn't happened in a couple years.

One more thing Biscuit.... you need to get your ass on the ball and start doing some aerial surveys for Jack Nickalus. Maybe get some free rounds at some of his courses. Start selling your services in Golf magazine.

:D

It's so hard for me to play when I come home to Wilmington. I travel my ass off for work so I rarely make it down there. When I do, they are normally short weekend trips. Visit the parents. Visit the sister. Then it's time to drive back to Charlotte. Now with two youngin's it's going to be even harder to sneak away for a round. When I am down there for more than a day and a half, I will PM you for some golf. It just hasn't happened in a couple years.

:cryin: Golf > everything else.

One more thing Biscuit.... you need to get your ass on the ball and start doing some aerial surveys for Jack Nickalus. Maybe get some free rounds at some of his courses. Start selling your services in Golf magazine.

:D

Dude, I have tried that... we've mapped lots of courses, but usually it's for the engineer and not the course... I have tried to get some free rounds thrown in on occasion and it hasn't happened yet.

Archived