• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Taco Bell $2 meals...

Dpantherman

Some Taco Bell's just put more poo on the taco. The one on Sugar Creek at 85 is a prime example, always loaded down.

I'd rather spend $2 on 2 Chicken burritos though

Yessir. I like the chicken burritos and the fresco bean burritos. I loved the spicy chicken burritos before they did away with them. :(

The nastiest Taco Bell I ever had was in Rota, Spain. The chalupas were burnt and served cold. The sprite tasted like watered down club soda. I still had about a seven hour flight left to Iraq, I nearly hurled on the plane. It was either KFC or Taco Bell, either way I look at it I lose.

Note to self: never eat at a popular food chain created in America outside of the country. :idea:

Some Taco Bell's just put more poo on the taco. The one on Sugar Creek at 85 is a prime example, always loaded down.

I'd rather spend $2 on 2 Chicken burritos though

Hmmm...is getting killed worth a good Taco Bell? Actually i have stopped there on my way home (its my exit coming 85 s). Dont recall if they loaded me up or not.

Archived