• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You might suck at BFBCII if...

stankowalski

I just don't like how the shoulder buttons are situated. I like the bottom triggers for the Xbox controller as opposed to the PS. It just feels more comfortable...and I don't have a problem with the control scheme...which can be changed anyway (I believe)

They can be changed between 3 (maybe 4) presets but can't customize. I'm confident that I'd do much better if I could move a few buttons around. All I want to do put a few buttons where they are in almost every other FPS on Xbox.

When someone hijacks the UAV you were running for and they get it blown up within seconds.

When Snipers don't mortar destructable Objectives(yeah, those 4 snipers lined up in a row up there, instead of missing shots with their GOL constantly, they could all whip out that mortar strike and take out Objective Alpha.)

When Engineers don't wait for the already tracer darted vehicle to lock on properly(when it shows the distance, that means it's locked on) I've sat here facepalming when I've managed to tracer dart something as a sniper halfway across the map, only to watch some engineer with an RPG/Carl Gustav miss.

When people don't lay down Mines in high traffic areas and Instead they're inside some building.

When some dude decides to strap C4s on the base we're trying to defend because oh "i'll blow them up if they get in"

When no one uses the TOW rocket thing while the tank is focused elsewhere. I've managed to hit a tank twice in the time it's turned it's turret around to find me, and yeah that's enough to blow it up.

When you don't laugh when you get a headshot on a guy using a turret and he flies off like it was some super bullet.

Archived