• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You might suck at BFBCII if...

stankowalski

You really suck if you've been playing the game for a few days and still don't have a clue what you guys are talking about, or haven't unlocked anything at all yet.

:leaving:

This thread wasn't directed at the new players. This was directed at those high level players that do these things. This thread isn't directed at anyone here either. The guys I've played with on here are good, even Kurb when he flies the chopper out of bounds, jumps out and leaves me to die in the gunner seat. LOL.

I've accidentally landed a chopper on an anti-tank mine before. It was sitting right in the middle of our base, and I decided to pick up some guys. I didn't hear the end of it until my friend who was in the chopper with me removed me.
I've killed two choppers like that. That's some funny poo right there.

I've killed two choppers like that. That's some funny poo right there.

It's horrible when you're the pilot though. You feel like you're a complete failure at life for the rest of the night.

LOL, I forgot that you're his mommy! :D

She'll get over it, don't worry. I'll try and get away from my mw2 friends so that I can BC2 more often with you guys.

The controls for BC2 are much better on the ps3. I know this isn't normally the case, but i just find them to be.

Trust me, i have played both versions way too much.

I agree. The controls aren't set up to be very 360 friendly like most FPS.

The controls for BC2 are much better on the ps3. I know this isn't normally the case, but i just find them to be.

Trust me, i have played both versions way too much.

I just don't like how the shoulder buttons are situated. I like the bottom triggers for the Xbox controller as opposed to the PS. It just feels more comfortable...and I don't have a problem with the control scheme...which can be changed anyway (I believe)

Archived